MODEL 75-3 F/Bb/f-alto FULL TRIPLE HORN
Click on images to enlarge
Following on from the development of the descant, Paxman again broke new ground with the introduction of the world’s first successful triple horn.
The Model 75-3 is the full triple. It has three separate ranks of valve slides, one each for the F-basso, Bb and f-alto horns, which are all independently tunable. They also have different cylindrical bores, combining the dual-bore systems of the Models 25 and 45, thus giving an even resistance across the entire instrument. The same unique mouthpipe valve is used as on the Models 40 and 45, allowing a completely independent f-alto side with the appropriate tapers.
Please email for further details and prices. Paxman professional horns in stock
- Bore: M-medium E-Europa L-large A-American (New World)
- Metal: Y-yellow brass G-gold brass N-nickel silver
- Bell Flare: F-fixed D-detatchable
- Lever Action: C-cord M-Minibal
- Rotors: A compact valve section is standard on triple horns
- Pitch: A-442 unless otherwise specified